Deretil Agronutritional S.L.U. is aware of how important are Health and Safety of its workers, the protection and respect for the environment and the quality of the manufactured products for the company’s success.
Therefore, we want to ensure that products and working conditions do not affect workers’ health, safety or the environment. We want to ensure they meet our customers’ expectations, provide value to the society and adapt efficiently to new demands.
Therefore and to support its strategic management, the Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Policy, established by the Management, defines the following objectives:
- Provide an injury-free workplace and prevent work-related health problems.
- As part of our daily activity, continuously evaluate and monitor processes and products affecting health and safety, environmental protection and quality, so that they remain safe and acceptable to employees, customers, community and the environment.
- Provide a framework for meeting legal and other requirements that are applicable to our organization and our stakeholders’ expectations, assessing and addressing the needs of the organization and its stakeholders and the risks and opportunities as necessary.
- Guarantee the quality of our manufactured products and, with it, the satisfaction of our clients, improving yields and quality of agricultural production with maximum respect for the environment.
- Keep the system and its management under control, thereby enabling sustainable continuous improvement.
- Ensure that the formulation, manufacture and placing on the market of our fertilizers are carried out within the legal framework in compliance with the current legislation, both at national level and in the countries of destination.
The guiding principle of our activities will be:
“Assure compliance with the applicable requirements and guarantee the customers’ satisfaction through the lowest reasonable cost, as easy as possible, with respect to the environment and providing a safe working place.”
Barcelona, 18th February, 2022
Carlos F. Domínguez Canto – General Manager