AminoActiv is an amino acid concentrate obtained by the controlled fermentation of selected microorganisms followed by acid hydrolysis. These processes produce a balanced product, which contains natural compounds which form part of plant structures, such as amino acids, peptides, enzymes, polysaccharides and micronutrients, along with other nutrients of an organic and inorganic nature – Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P2O5) and Potassium (K2O).
The fermentation process, which is carried out under strictly controlled conditions, uses strains of microorganisms which are present in plant roots and which have a high capacity for protein production (precursors of L-amino acids after hydrolysis). The rest of the nutrients present in AminoActiv are the result of carrying out a fermentation process in a nutrient-rich medium, which is necessary for the growth of any living organism.
The L-amino acids present in AminoActiv are rapidly absorbed by plants with minimal energy consumption, by both the leaves and the roots. AminoActiv is a bioactivator for root or foliar applications which, given its high concentration of free amino acids, its balanced aminogram and its other nutrient content, possesses the following characteristics: Encourages the formation and improvement of the root system.
- Aids assimilation of macroelements supplied to the plant.
- Naturally stimulates the seed germination process.
- Activates the formation and growth of leaves due to its positive effect on chlorophyllic function.
- Reduces the effects of stress caused by extreme climate conditions and chemicals produced due to plant protection products.
- Facilitates the regeneration of tissue damage from pruning, burns, harvesting, wind, etc.
- Improves fruit colour, size and homogeneity.
- Promotes fruiting and flowering.